SIGI COMEAU, CFP®
Experienced Financial Professional for 20+ years.
Specialist in wealth management and retirement income strategies.
Lead Advisor for exclusive Wealth Guide Planning Process.
Speaker for Retirement Planning classes and Women’s Investing workshops.
credentials and selected accomplishments
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- NASD licenses: Series 7, 63, 65
- Insurance licenses: Life, Health, Disability, Variable Life, Long Term Care,
- Silicon Valley Financial Planning Association Board Membership
- The Financial Services Network
- LPL Financial
- Financial Planning Association
King Wealth Planning, Inc., Campbell, CA
Wealth Advisor 2005 – present
The Portola Group, Palo Alto, CA
Kane Financial Services, Los Gatos, CA
Bank of America, Private Banking, Palo Alto, CA
Assistant Vice President
College for Financial Planning
CFP Professional Education Program, California State University Long Beach
MA English Literature, San Francisco State University
BA English Literature, University of Grenoble
French Language Program
- Married 34 years
- Two sons
- Playing with my dog
- Junior League of San Jose
- Home & School Club/PTA